Wednesday 28 March 2012

my lovely friends

                                                                   
                                                                  MY FRIENDS
I m going to talk about my friends in my life.Actually i have two best friends whish is yogi and allisa we threee close each other like siblings.I love my friend alot compare to others because they are more caring and loves me alot and they accept me like thier own sister.In this group im the youngest among them so i love them alot if i have any problem or any other problem in my life i would like to share among them so i feel better with their words.We actually friends since 2 years back when i starting ma diploma in segi college kuala lumpur.I really say thank to the god because he have give this friend to me as long in ma life.Moreover,we usually have good commitment between while seldom we have misunderstand but we still can cover and come under convenient on that particular moment and i really proud of my self because i never hope to get this kind of friend in my life in future i hope this friendship will be successfull in future and in my life.We are also share and caring each other alot.


posted by,
thanuja gunasilan
sckl0032645

1 comment: