Saturday 17 March 2012

the cats pictures


THE CATS PICTURES

This animals are looking so cute and nice.I took this three picture of animals because is cute and looking soften.I love cats alot compare to any other animals because when i am small i love to play with cats alot and my cousin house there have few cats that i like and i love to play with it.I always will take care of ma pets it is a cat that i like.In cats we have few types which is in black and white.I will take care of my cat like king and queen and all the moment i will give a healty food to make my cat in good condition.I always will bring my cat go along with me everywhere.I did not leave my cat alone at house because i love alot.If i saw any other cat at outside i feel like on it and i play with it.In this picture this both cats are couples and its looking sweet of them from my side of view.My house there have few in different types of cats.Moreover,we all of us like pets alot because we treat animal as a human being.The second picture is a monkey picture in indian we monkey is a god for  indian people and also i like monkey alot because monkey will help alot and monkey knows that which is bad and good.The favourite food is banana and we can see alot of monkey when thaipusam festival.I love monkey because for school holiday my parent will bring me go melaka zoo.In melaca zoo the famous is monkey and we can see few different type of monkey moreover all the monkey have put nail polish and look nice and also looking something new.We all will pray to monkey because it is a god.I love monkey smile and the sound that given when jumping and claimbing.The third picture that i have choose is cat also but this cat is so cute compare to just now.Besides that,i like the cats eyes because so nice and can be attracted and attach easily to everyone.I love to play and carry and also will take care nicely of this cat if its with me.I love animals alot special is cat and monkey.I like this animal because of my dad he like to bring me go to zoo and visit animal the most i like is cat and monkey.
POSTED BY THANUJA GUNASILAN
sckl00032645

No comments:

Post a Comment